USDSA Cash Grant for Law Enforcement
United States Deputy Sheriff's Association offers limited $5,000 cash grants to underfunded law enforcement agencies for beyond the scope of the Equipment Donation Program (e.g. firearms, tasers, body cameras, radios, vehicles, etc.). Grants are awarded on an annual, on-going basis.
- Cash grant may NOT be used toward pay, benefits, bonuses, etc.
- An application for the grant program renders the agency ineligible to apply for the USDSA Donated Safety Equipment program in the same year.
- Departments may only receive the cash grant one time.
- Agencies who have applied in a previous year and were not selected to receive the grant are eligible to re-apply.
- Application must be signed by the head of the law enforcement agency.
How to Apply
The application period is from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022.