Steve Van Dyke Memorial Scholarship
For Dependent Children of Current, Full-time, Commissioned U.S. Law Enforcement Officers
Thanks to the generosity of our donors, USDSA is pleased to offer a post-secondary education scholarship program for dependent children of current, full-time commissioned law enforcement officers.
Scholarship Amount: $2,000/year
Application Period: February 1 to June 1, 2020
- The applicant must be a high school senior or college student.
- The applicant must be the dependent son or daughter of a current, full-time commissioned law enforcement officer in the United States.
- The recipient must attend an accredited community college or four-year college or university in the United States.
- The recipient must be enrolled in a minimum of twelve (12) credit hours per semester.
- The applicant must submit the official USDSA scholarship application, certified high school/college transcript, and signed media release.
How to Apply